Book an appointment using the NHS e-Referral Service by clicking the link below. (If you do not have your booking reference or password please email [email protected] to request it).
What is self referral?
Self-referral is when patients are able to refer themselves without having to see anyone else first, or without being told to refer themselves by another health professional such as a GP.
List of self-referral organisations
Each organisation will work in a slightly different way to process your application. Please click on the red text for the link to the appropriate website.
Alcohol and Drug Support
- Haringey Advisory Group on Alcohol (HAGA)
- Talk to Frank
- Insight Platform for young people and families dealing with drug and alcohol misuse
Advice, Employment and Welfare Hubs
- Citizens Advice Haringey
- North London Samaritans
- Haringey Adult Social Care & Health
- Employment support service
- Whittington Hospital (Archway)
- Royal Free Hospital (Hampstead)
- University College London Hospital (Euston)
The staff in your practice are trained about domestic abuse and specialist workers are available to support you. Your practice is an ‘IRIS’ practice. You can talk to doctors, nurses and other staff working here if you are being hurt or controlled by your current or ex-partner, are afraid of someone at home or a member of your family. You can also contact nia and ask to speak to the IRIS worker, ‘IRIS Advocate Educator’.
nia website: www.niaendingviolence.org.uk
Sexual Health Services
- Sexual Health
- Sexual Health Information in Haringey
- Come Correct (or CCard)
- Pharmacies that offer Emergency Contraception
Please contact the practice if any of the above information is incorrect or out of date. Thank you.