Sign Up for Online Access to Order Prescriptions
Instead of phoning, emailing or visiting the surgery to order prescriptions you can now do it all online, and it’s quick, easy and secure. Not only can you book appointments with the practice, you can also book other services, such as Blood Profiles and Physiotherapy too. A carer, with your permission, may also do this on your behalf. Registering for online services is simple and FREE. All you need to do is:
Request the online linkage codes from us, once these codes are generated they expire in 7 days (you can request new codes at any time.) There are several services we recommend, we suggest using one, but you can have a Patient Access and NHS app account:
1) Patient Access (app/ website)
ATTENTION Please be aware of scams and emails from agencies pretending to represent Patient Access. all emails from Patient Access will come via an email address that ends in @patientaccess.com.
See this link for more information on the Patient Access Security Page.
Scroll down to the box titled Patient Access, click: Register Now! – This will redirect you to their website, you must then either Register or Sign In.
After registering/ signing in to your Patient Access account you should input the codes you have been sent, to do this on their website:
1) Click on your name in the top right-hand corner, then select Account.
2) Scroll down to the Link a practice or user section.
3) Select: Link to my practice (to link to your practice).
4) Locate us by entering our postcode (N6 4QA), and then enter the details from the registration letter.
For further information to link your Patient Access account to the practice, see here: https://support.patientaccess.com/your-profile/linked-practices
Once your account is linked you can use Patient Access to communicate with the practice for non-urgent matters via the Health Advice tab:
2) NHS App (website or app).
If you’re a patient at our practice you can now use NHS App, a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
- Please see this link to download the app on to your smartphone or tablet – https://www.nhs.uk/nhs-services/online-services/nhs-app/
- To gain full access to the app’s features (including Covid Vaccination status) you will need to confirm your identity:
Please follow this link for advice about what you will need / how to do this: https://help.login.nhs.uk/provewhoyouare/withid/
- If you are unable to confirm your identity, you will have to contact us for an Online Registration Letter – this process will take longer.
You can use the NHS App to get health advice, book appointments, order repeat prescriptions, view your GP health record and more.
If you already use Patient Access you can continue to use it. You can use the NHS App as well.
For more information go to www.nhs.uk/nhsapp‘
3) Acute Medication:
You may find certain prescriptions aren’t available to order via these services. To order Acute Medication (a one off prescription, that must be monitored by the doctor) please use our online service that can be accessed here: https://florey.accurx.com/p/F85014
Going online really does make a difference. It not only saves you and the practice time, but will help you to take more control of your health care.
Patients who have registered to use online services are already seeing the benefits which include:
- Receive a notification as soon as your prescription is available to be collected from your nominated pharmacy
- Saving time when requesting prescriptions
- Feeling more empowered due to easier and convenient access
- Having 24 hours access to GP services from your smartphone / computer
Registering online doesn’t mean you can’t see your GP, practice nurse or attend a clinic. It just gives you quicker and easier access to practice services whenever you’re online and wherever you may be.